Office 365 offers various applications and services for both Business and Home use, for example, excel, powerpoint access, etc. Also, for Office 365 setup, make sure that you fulfill all the system requirements. Hence, follow the below-given guide.
Download Office 365 Setup
Once you have purchased the software, follow the below-given steps to activate and download the software.
- First of all, go to office.com/setup.
- Then, click on the Sign-in button. Type the email address linked with your Microsoft account and click on the Next button.
- After that, enter your office password and click sign in.
- In the next window, enter your 25 digit product key into the required field. You will get the product key in the confirmation mail if you have purchased the product online. Otherwise, note down the product key from the back of the retail box.
- Then, select your country and desired language by clicking the drop-down arrow key.
- After that, click on the Next button.
- Now, it will take you to the Microsoft account page from where you can download your Office product.
- Click on the Install button located next to your Office product. It will show you a pop-up, select the save option.
- Again, click Install and it will start downloading the setup file. Once the downloading of the software is completed, it will automatically be saved in the Downloads folder.
Follow the below-given steps to install your office product to complete Office 365 setup.
- Open the Downloads folder on your windows computer.
- After that, search for the .exe file in your folder and double-click the file.
- Now, the pop-up box of User Account Control appears. For granting permission to make necessary changes to your computer, click on the Yes button.
- The file will start running and start installing the software on your computer.
- Once the installation finishes, click on the Close button.
- On your Mac system, Open the Finder.
- Then, go to the left side corner of your screen and click Downloads.
- After that, search for the .dmg setup file and double-click on it. The file will start running.
- It will take you to a new window, click the Continue button.
- After that, read all the terms and conditions of the license agreement of the software and click the Continue button.
- A pop-up box appears on your screen. If you want to accept the agreement, click on the agree button.
- It will take you to the Installation Window. Now, click on the Change Install Location if you want to change the default location. Then, select your desired location and click on the OK button. To return back to the installation window, click on the Back button.
- Next, click on the Install button located at the bottom and the installation will begin.
- In between the installation process, a pop-up box appears on your screen asking you to enter your Mac credentials. Type your email address and password into the given fields and then click on the Install software button.
- Lastly, click on the Close button after the completion of the installation process.
This completes the Office 365 setup.