The installation of Microsoft Office is an easy and simple task. To begin with the installation, you have to close all the applications. Thereafter, proceed with the Office Reinstall procedure given below carefully.
Procedure For Office Reinstall
- First and foremost, open the downloaded folder on your Windows system.
- Thereafter, double-click on the downloaded setup file. By doing so, the downloaded setup file will open on your screen.
- As a result, you will get a pop-up menu box on your screen. Here, you must click on “Run”, “Setup” or “Save” file as per the option provided by your browser.
- After this, you will get another pop-up box prompting “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”. Hence, select “Yes” to permit if you’re installing Microsoft Office on Windows.
- Thereafter, click on the “Continue” option in order to proceed further. You will get this option at the bottom of the page.
- Subsequently, it will prompt you to log in to your Microsoft account, if you have not logged in earlier. Hence, you are required to login to your Microsoft Office account.
- As a result, it will start the installation process of Microsoft Office on your device. You have to wait patiently while the installation process is going on.
- Finally, it will notify you about the completed process with the “You’re all set! The Office is installed now” message on your screen. This will follow an animated guide showcasing the application’s location on your computer.
- At last, you need to click on the “Close” tab to exit the installer. You will get this option at the bottom of the screen. Therefore, the Microsoft Office is now installed on your device successfully.
- Firstly, open the download folder.
- Thereafter, double-click on the downloaded “setup file” to start the installation process of Microsoft Office.
- After that, click on the “Continue” button twice.
- Then, a pop-up box will appear on your screen. Read the license agreement carefully, by clicking on the “Read License” tab. If you agree to all the terms of the software license agreement, click on the “Agree” tab.
- In the next window, click on the “Continue” tab at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Now, in the next window, click on the “Install” button. You can get this button at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Subsequently, type the Administrator credentials in the specified field.
- Thereafter, click on the “Install Software” button. You will get this button at the bottom right corner of the password entry window.
- As a result, it will start installing the Microsoft Office on the Mac Device. You have to wait patiently while the installation process of Microsoft Office is going on.
- Finally, in the next window click on the “Close” button after completing the installation procedure on your device.
- At last, this completes the installation procedure of Microsoft Office on your Mac device successfully.
In this way, you can easily complete the Office Reinstall procedure by closely following the set of instructions.