Microsoft Office or Office Setup is an innovative productivity solution for automating the time-consuming work for businesses. It comprises of a variety of rock-solid purpose-driven productivity tools that facilitate regular office work.
How To Do Office Setup?
Office Setup is a straightforward, user-friendly process that can be undertaken even by any non-technical user. It is a three-step procedure involving Download, Installation and Activation as explained below
Office Setup requires you to purchase the desired product in the very first place. You can acquire it both from the online and offline. Microsoft Office is a widely used software application. As such, office.com/setup is easily available through offline and online channels. You can either acquire it from any physical store or get it directly from its official website. In the case of online purchase, you get a dedicated and unique “Download Link”. On the contrary, you get an Installation CD in case of offline purchase.
It is extremely convenient and efficient to procure and download this outstanding tool directly from the online store. You must follow the below-mentioned steps for office setup.
- First of all, open an internet browser on your computer.
- Then, go to the Microsoft Store at “microsoft.com/store ” for office setup.
- Now, look at the top left-hand side of this window for “Software”. Then, click on it to expand the drop-down menu box with a list of software options.
- Here, you should click on “Office” to access the “Office Product Page”.
- The following window displays an extensive list of various Office products. Hence, browse through all the available alternatives and choose the best-suited version. Then, click on the selected product to get its details for the office setup.
- Hence, carefully review the details of the selected product. Then, click on “Purchase and Download now”.
- Thereafter, click on the “Cart” icon located at the top right-hand corner.
- The Cart window displays a detailed price break-down for the selected product. Hence, check the details and click on “Check Out”.
- As a result, it will redirect you to the “Payments” window. Now, “Sign In” to your Microsoft account if you are not already logged in. However, in case if you don’t have an account. Then, create one and log in to it.
- Subsequently, choose a payment method. Then, provide the relevant payment details and make the payment.
- Consequently, you will get a purchase confirmation email containing the Download link and Product Key at your registered email address.
- Along with that, you will get a secure Download link and the Product Key in your account portal. Hence, click on the “Download link” for office setup. This will initiate the download process.
- Finally, wait for the download to complete.
- Meanwhile, if prompted to provide a location to save the office setup file. Then, click on “Save” or “Save As” and provide a specific location.
- First of all, locate the downloaded office setup file on your system.
- Then, double-click on it to open it.
- Now, click on “Run”, “Setup”, or “Save File” on the following pop-up menu box.
- Next, you should select “Yes” when prompted, “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” on Windows device.
- Thereafter, carefully review the Software License Agreement on the next window. Then, click on “Agree”. Subsequently, click “Continue” to proceed with the office setup.
- After that, log in to your Microsoft account if prompted.
- As a result, it will start the installation process. Hence, wait for the process to complete.
- Finally, click on “Close” to exit the installer when you get the confirmation message.
- At last, restart your system.
You are required to activate all the tools individually that are included in your Office Suite.
- To begin with, open the application that you wish to activate. For instance, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- The very first window that you will get is the “Welcome Screen”. Here, you should look for the “Activate” button with an icon of a key. Now, click on it to activate the same. On the contrary, Mac users should simply click on “Get Started” to complete the activation process.
- Now, “Sign In” to your Microsoft account if you are not logged in.
- Then, review the “Software License Agreement” on the next window. Thereafter, click on “Accept”.
- Subsequently, click “Next” to exit.
- Finally, restart your computer.