Microsoft Office is a suite of desktop products which is developed by Microsoft. Follow the below-given steps to setup.office.com carefully.
Downloading Procedure For Setup.Office.com
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Then, go to the Microsoft store. For this, type in “microsoft.com / store” in the browser’s address bar.
- After typing the URL, press the enter key.
- Consequently, it will take you to the Microsoft store for setup.office.com.
- Click on the “Software” option.
- As a result, it will expand the drop-down menu list of software options. Click on “Office” from this drop-down menu list.
- This will redirect you to the “Office Product Page”. Thereafter, you will get an extensive list of Office products. Therefore, setup.office.com is available for users in various versions.
- Browse through all the available alternatives for Microsoft Office setup. Choose the one that is best suited for your requirements. Click on the selected Microsoft office setup product.
- The following window will provide you with the complete details of the selected tool. Review all the details carefully.
- Now, click on the “Purchase and Download now” button.
- Click on “Add a Cart” option.
- Then, click on the “Review and Checkout” option.
- Enter the payment details in the respective field.
- Now, you will receive a confirmation email on the registered email id to confirm your Microsoft Office purchase.
- Open the confirmation mail and click on the download link to continue with the downloading process.
- Wait until the downloading process is going on.
- This completes the downloading process.
- Open the downloaded folder.
- Double-click on the downloaded setup file.
- As a result, you will get a pop-up menu box on your screen. Here, you must click on “Run”, “Setup” or “Save” file as per the option provided by your browser.
- After this, you will get another pop-up box prompting “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”. Select “Yes” to permit if you’re installing Microsoft Office.
- Click on the “Continue” option.
- Subsequently, it will prompt you to log in to your Microsoft account, if you have not logged in. Hence, you are required to login to your Microsoft Office account.
- As a result, it will start the installation process.
- It will notify you about the completed process with the “You’re all set! The Office is installed now” message on your screen. This will follow an animated guide showcasing the application’s location on your computer.
- Click on the “Close” tab to exit the installer.
- First of all, you must access the tool that you wish to activate. For this, click on the “Start Menu” or the “Windows icon”.
- Now, look for the Microsoft Office application and click on it. As a result, it will expand to provide a list of all the available tools. Click on the one that you want to activate first.
- Consequently, you will get the “Welcome Screen” of the selected tool. Click on the “Activate” button.
- The next window will prompt you to “Sign In” in case if you are not logged in yet. Hence, enter your login credentials and click on “Sign In’. If you don’t have an account, then create an account first. For this, type the URL “setup.office.com” in the search bar. Then, click on “Create a new account” option. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to create the account.
- Read the “Software License Agreement”. Then, click on “Accept”.
- After that, click “Next” to exit.
Hence, this completes the setup.office.com procedure successfully.